Why I hate scott clum and think pagination is cool

test

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

my new 23 in monitor.

I just got a 23 in. monitor at work. It is BEAUTIFUL!! I heart it. The color is beautiful nd I have enough room for all my crap, but the very best part is its design. And I'm not just talking about the fact that its sleek and silver and thin or that it swivels ever so slightly up or down. No I'm talking about its user friendlyness. When it first got hooked up the screen was a bit bright and I thought it could come down a notch but I didn't see the controls to do so. So I grabbed the right hand side of the monitor and began looking around for the buttons, but as I did that I noticed the brightness logo come up on my screen and I realized that when I had grabbed the side of the monitor I had found the buttons. What wonderful intuitive design. Yay Apple!

3 Comments:

Blogger miss beef said...

i started a savings account, entitled "computer notamac"

11:44 AM  
Blogger christina said...

ahahahahahahahahahaha oh fine have it your way, but it won't be as pretty...

12:24 PM  
Blogger miss beef said...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2007/01/11/violetblue.DTL

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home