Why I hate scott clum and think pagination is cool

test

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

carson daly sucks

I cannot stand the carson daly show. Unfortunately I have lost my remote and carson is on my tv. The guy should have stuck to TRL where he said three words and then sent it to a video with someone with talent on it. This show centered on him is just awful. He isn't funny, he has no comedic talent, he isn't even fun to look at. And one time he had Jennifer Love Hewitt on and he made it super duper awkward and obvious that they used to date and he wasn't over it. It was uncomfortable to watch, but I was just glad I wasn't her. Gross. The End.

Oh, p.s. I miss my friend lauren smith, she is super duper awesome and I think she should take over carson's show. She would do a way better job. The End. The End.

1 Comments:

Blogger miss beef said...

HAHAHAHAHHAA

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home